During my life as a software engineer, I’ve had the privilege of working on various open source projects. The following is a list of projects that I’ve actively participated on for a season or two.
- Microsoft.Data.Sqlite - A .NET Standard ADO.NET provider for SQLite (2014 to present)
- Entity Framework - An object-relational mapper for .NET (2010 to present)
- Image Resizer for Windows - A utility for resizing image files (2008 to 2020)
- Natural Object-Role Modeling Architect - A data modeling tool for Visual Studio (2006 to 2007)
Part of being a good citizen in the open source community is regularly contributing to other projects. The following is a list of contributions that I’ve made to various projects.
- Microsoft PowerToys - Added Image Resizer (2020)
- EF Core Power Tools - Packaged up the DACPAC reader for use with dotnet-ef (2020)
- NetTopologySuite - Created the SqlServerBytes IO module (2018)
- Npgsql - Fixed a bug in geometry literals in the EF Core provider (2018)
- Added support for .NET Core (2014)
- Added trait-based filtering to the MSBuild runner (2013)
- System.Data.SQLite - Helped add support for Entity Framework 6 (2014)
- Git for Windows - Helped fix a bug with line ending normalization (2013)
- Chinook Database - Added support for PostgreSQL (2012)
- RIA Services - Helped add support for Entity Framework 5 (2012)